Familiarization Programme for Independent Directors
FAMILIARIZATION PROGRAMME FOR INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS OF UNICHEM LABORATORIES LIMITED.
Regulation 25(7) of SEBI ( Listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 with the Stock Exchanges, stipulates that a Company shall familiarize the Independent Directors with the Company, their roles, rights, responsibilities in the Company, nature of the industry in which the Company operates, business model of the Company, etc. , through various programmes.
In view of the above the Company has formulated this Familiarization programme for its Independent Directors which shall be as under:
- The Company shall through its Chairman and Managing Director, other Key Managerial Personnel and Senior Managerial Personnel shall conduct programs/presentations periodically to familiarise the Independent Directors with the business, operations & strategies of the Company.
- An Orientation module for new and existing directors shall be provided on the various aspects of the Company such as Company Strategy, Operations, Business Model Services, Finance, Budgeting, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Operations of Subsidiaries, Legal & Secretarial and such other areas as it may be deemed fit and proper. In addition to the above, in case the Director is interested in meeting any specific department or function or getting any further detail, the same shall be provided to the director.
- Regular updates on the key developments happening in the Company will be communicated to the independent directors from time to time.
- This familiarization program shall be conducted from time to time, as and when need arises.
- This Policy shall be uploaded on the Company’s website and a web link for the same shall also be provided in the Annual Report of the Company.
- Any revisions/modifications to this Policy shall be made by the Board of Directors from time to time.
This policy has been amended, approved and adopted by the Board of Directors at their meeting held on October 21, 2016.