Research Alliances & Partnerships
As Unichem strives to expand its global footprint, it has actively undertaken efforts to develop strategic alliances and partnerships with companies where there is a clear synergy.
Here are some of Unichem’s partnership initiatives:
- Presently, Unichem works with multinational pharmaceutical research organizations to develop formulations.
- It is also in collaboration with generic companies to fulfill their API needs and develop formulations for them to be supplied in regulated markets.
- There are several development programs running to supply cost-effective advance intermediates required for NCEs.
- Several dossiers have been filed on behalf of multinational generic companies. Unichem has also obtained approvals and supplied formulated products from their manufacturing plants for regulated markets.
APIs & Intermediates:
- Supply advanced intermediates for existing generic molecules
- Supply/Develop APIs for new generic market
- Contract research on NCE development
- Development of formulation for generic markets (Japan, US, Europe & rest of the world)
- Develop NDDS for generic APIs and NCEs
- Develop formulation for NCEs
- Bio-similar products by recombinant DNA techniques
- Microbial fermentation to make chemical entities
Clinical Trial Supply for:
- Formulated products
- Biotech products